Brad Miller has practiced and taught in the area of criminal law for the over ten years. He has extensive experience assisting people understanding the criminal justice system and has tried numerous cases in front of juries including:
- What Is Your Background In Representing Clients Facing Criminal Charges?
- Does Everyone Facing Criminal Charges And CPS Repercussions Deserve The Best Possible Defense?
- What If Someone Doesn’t Have The Resources To Hire A Criminal Defense Attorney?
- When Should I Contact And Hire A Criminal Defense Attorney?
- Is It Always Advisable To Hire An Expensive Criminal Defense Attorney?
- What Expectations Are Reasonable When I Hire You To Represent Me?
- Why Is It Important That Clients Be 100% Honest With You At Every Step Of Their Case?
- What Are Some Red Flags To Consider When Hiring A Criminal Defense Attorney?